You can now avail of healthcare services such as vaccines, medicines, clinic services, and diagnostics anytime you need them—even when you’re out of cash.
Thanks to SureServ, the country’s first and only micro-financing app for healthcare, these services are easily within reach. SureServ created a closed-loop system where members from corporations, employee beneficiaries, service providers, and partners can make convenient and secure transactions using the healthcare credit line app.
With partner merchants and industry-respected doctors, SureServ can now serve more businesses and its employees who share the goal of making healthcare conveniently accessible to their employees.
How to apply for a SureServ account
Anyone above 21 years old with a stable income can apply for a SureServ account.
- Download the SureServ mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach required documents (government-issued ID; payslip/ITR; proof of billing; selfie)
- Wait for credit line approval. It usually takes 24 to 48 hours.
- Receive approval via email.
Once approved, you can use your SureServ health credit line for clinic/hospital services, vaccines and doctor fees, and medicine purchases.
As of press time, you can use SureServ in the following partner merchants:
- Aventus Medical Care Inc.
- HealthCube Medical Clinics
- MyHealth Clinic
- New World Diagnostics
- Capitol Medical Center
- Southstar Drug
- For list of partner doctors, check out the SureServ App directory.