Globe At Home has launched its prepaid fiber internet service, which the telco said is “designed for the mass market.”
GFiber Prepaid offers no lock-up, unlimited pay-per-use promos, and buy-now-pay-later options via GCash.
With GCash’s Buy Now, Pay Later feature, you can pay in up to a 24-month installment using the app or pay with a credit line of up to P50,000.
You can avail of a GFiber Prepaid service with a special introductory offer of a one-time fee of P1,499, inclusive of installation and seven days of unlimited internet. You can also choose from a selection of unlimited on-demand promos, including GFiberSURF299 for seven days, GFiberSURF549 for 15 days, and GFiberSURF999 for 30 days.
Globe has also integrated a Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) option in partnership with GCash via GCredit and GGives, making it easier for you to secure your fiber connection.
How to apply for GFiber Prepaid
- Download the GlobeOne app.
- On the GFiber page, type in your complete address to check if the area is serviceable.
- If GFiber is available in your area, fill up the digital application form and choose the date of modem installation. No documents required upon application, just present a valid ID to the Globe At Home team on the day of installation.
- Pay your installation fee. You may pay via GCash, with GGives and GCredit accepted as mode of payment.
- Submit your application and standby for the Globe technician’s home visit to install your GFiber Prepaid modem. You may also track your technician via the GlobeOne app.
Customers may also apply for a connection via the following Puregold branches: Tarlac Public Market, Butuan, Silang-Cavite, Monumento-Caloocan, and Oton-Iloilo.