The Globe Group has officially launched its digital entertainment company, KROMA Entertainment, which offers entertainment-related products and services, including films, series, TV shows, music, digital content, or events.
“We are excited to share KROMA with you. It’s a treasure trove of creative and innovative content that’s relevant to our audiences, featuring the country’s best creators, and talents. We are determined to forge a new path for entertainment,” said Ian Monsod, CEO of Kroma Entertainment, Inc. “Our vision is to become the leading TraDigital entertainment player in the Philippines in line with our goal of entertainment for all.”
Backed by the 917Ventures Retirement Fund, KROMA is a “culmination of Globe’s years of groundwork to further enrich and future-proof” the group’s ecosystem.
The Globe Group is going full-scale into entertainment with KROMA, expanding its earlier venture into live events, production, publishing, and music with what was then called Globe Entertainment (GENT).
Check out KROMA’s brands that promise to offer a new entertainment experience for its audiences:
- LIVE MNL is a rebrand of Globe Live. It continues to work on events and activations on ground, online, and in hybrid. They are keeping the same standards that have made them a keepsake in the industry after successfully bringing to life events such as It’s A Girl Thing, ETO NA! Musikal nAPO!, and the first-ever Korean virtual fan meet back in 2020.
- ANIMA and SECRET MENU are a rebrand of Globe Studios. ANIMA continues to produce award-winning and critically-acclaimed films, series, and podcasts, while Secret Menu is a full-service production house that creates branded content and television commercials.
- PARADISE RISING, in partnership with international label 88Rising, is a new music collective representing the next wave of artists from the Philippines.
- UPSTREAM, KROMA’s video-on-demand platform, is home to the latest films, series, and events for Filipinos everywhere.
- NYMA focuses on pushing talent growth across the company’s network of partners and clients.
- PIE, a partnership with ABS-CBN and BEAM digital television network and supported by 917Ventures, is a multi-platform, real-time, interactive entertainment channel.
- Wonder is a pop culture and style platform.
- FreebieMNL is a destination for the latest news and deals on food and lifestyle.