- March 24, 2023
Ready to scratch your travel itch but find the thought of navigating unfamiliar places daunting? Don’t worry; with your smartphone and an internet connection, you can stay connected to the world and keep in touch with your loved ones even while you’re far away.
For worry-free travel, Globe Roaming shares these simple tips:
Before leaving, check your GlobeOne app. You can register for promos and get help while abroad using the app.
If you’re a postpaid subscriber, you should make sure to settle any outstanding mobile phone bills before flying out.
Meanwhile, all subscribers should check their device’s APN settings and ensure it’s set to internet.globe.com.ph.
To readily enjoy Globe’s Roaming services upon arrival at your next overseas destination, follow these steps:
- Choose how you want to stay connected:
- You can pre-register to your favorite data roaming promos a day before your trip through GlobeOne. Enjoy Roam Surf Longer Stay offers to get data roaming for as low as P200/day. Once abroad, activate your pre-registered promo by turning on your Mobile Data and Data Roaming.
- Or get data roaming in an instant when you arrive abroad with Roam Surf 399. Enjoy all-day data roaming that automatically renews. Just turn on Mobile Data and Data Roaming to activate. No registration required.
- Upon arrival, turn on your phone to instantly connect to roaming partners abroad. Switch to 2G/3G mode if you have no active data promo.
- To enjoy surfing while abroad, register to Roam Surf promos via GlobeOne or GCash for as low as P100/day. Once registered to a promo, turn on Mobile Data and Data Roaming. Restart your phone.
- Switch your network connection to LTE/5G to enjoy the best possible roaming experience.
Whether you’re a Globe Postpaid or Prepaid subscriber, you have the freedom to explore the world without extra costs. With just one Roam Surf promo, you can effortlessly hop across countries and stay connected as long as it’s within the promo’s validity and you have enough GBs left. No need to switch devices or SIM cards.
You can also easily seek assistance wherever you are. Simply open the GlobeOne app, navigate to More>Help, and connect with Globe’s support team for any help you need, regardless of location.