If you’re thinking of replacing your old, trusty car with a brand new one, you have two options: (1) sell it yourself or (2) trade it in with a dealership.
To make the selling and trading-in process simple, AC Motors, one of the Philippines’ largest multi-brand mobility groups, launched AC Motors Trade+, a business enterprise that offers fast and convenient used car online selling and trade-in program.
Offering a hybrid traditional and online vehicle auction for new buyers and existing owners, Trade+ boasts of a five-day turnaround time—from inspection, to auction, and payment.
How it works
- Fill in auction form and schedule an appointment for getting the car inspected
- You need to sign up for the program and submit your used vehicle information for proper inspection.
- Full vehicle inspection in 48 hours; unit is listed for auction
- The details obtained during the inspection will then be uploaded into the Trade+ system where interested parties can negotiate for a fair price. Prices are determined by cutting-edge technology that scours multiple online sources ensuring the proper market price.
- Payment received in five days
- When you accept the price, the deal is finalized with the proceeds going to finance your new car of choice.
After getting your brand new car, you can also enjoy the benefits of proper after-sales services such as expert maintenance, industry-leading warranties, and customer support.
The best part is that you can trade in your old vehicles—no matter the brand—and drive home with a brand new vehicle from AC Motors. You also have the option to just sell your used vehicle and not trade in.
AC Motors, a portfolio company of AC Industrials, houses global automotive brands Honda, Isuzu, Volkswagen, Kia, and Maxus.