- March 24, 2023
Ahead of the launch of Disney+ in the Philippines on November 17, Alipay+ together with its e-wallet partner GCash today announced that it will offer Disney+ as part of a special package to GCash users.
As part of an early bird deal from November 4 to November 16, GCash users in the Philippines with Alipay+ Rewards can sign up for the special package when they pay with their GCash e-wallet via Alipay+ Rewards.
The pre-sale offer includes two bundles:
- mobile annual subscription: P829/year
- premium annual subscription: P2,299/year
On Disney+, the annual price for mobile and premium plans go for P1,150 and P2,950 yearly, respectively.
Subscribers will be able to start streaming Disney+ from November 17, to watch exciting general entertainment content from iconic brands including Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, National Geographic and Star.
How to access Disney+ with Alipay+ Rewards
- On your GCash app, select A+ Rewards.
- Select Disney+ category in the homepage of Alipay+ Rewards.
- Choose your preferred subscription type.
- Register your mobile number.
- Authorize your recurring payment.
- You’re done! Log in to Disney+ on November 17.
Disney+ is the exclusive streaming home of an ever-growing library of global, regional, and Asian language content such as blockbuster films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe to award-winning Pixar animation, to Korean content featuring BTS and other top Asian stars, under the Star brand.
After the debut of Disney+ on November 17, consumers in the Philippines can continue to use their GCash e-wallets via Alipay+ to subscribe to the streaming service.