- June 5, 2023
“The best age to learn motocross is between six to seven years old,” said Kenneth San Andres, a multi-titled pro motocross rider and head coach of Cleanfuel Motocross Park, an adventure trail park for two-wheels in Silang, Cavite.
San Andres, who is also a Cleanfuel brand ambassador, added: “Here at Cleanfuel Motocross Park, we allow them to acquire the right perspective to ensure we are creating safer and smarter riders.”
Cleanfuel Motocross Park will hold its first Motocross Invitational Series for motocross riders of all ages. The four-leg leg series aims to bring out and develop young amateur motorcycle riders in preparation for national championships while promoting safe and competitive riding.
Sanctioned by the National Motorcycle Sports and Safety Association (NAMSSA), the event is designed to enhance public awareness of the sport locally and further hone world-class motocross riders.
Participants from ages 8 to 50 are welcome to join the event. Below are the categories in the series:
- 50cc starter shaft drive single speed automatic (8 years old and below)
- 50cc 2-stroke/70cc 4-stroke starter chain drive single speed automatic (8 years old and below)
- 50cc 2-stroke/70cc 4-stroke single speed automatic (9 years old and below)
- 65cc (12 years old and below)
- 85cc 2 stroke/150cc 4 stroke production (14 years old and below)
- ladies class (24 years old and below)
- local open enduro (locally manufactured motorcycles)
- beginners open production
- novice open production class
- veterans b (40 years old and above)
- veterans expert
- stacyc class (electric category)
Here are the dates of each round:
- Round 1: August 27
- Round 2: October 1
- Round 3: October 29
- Round 4: November 26
Those who wish to participate may register here. Registration fee is P1,000, which includes loot bags and freebies. The event is powered by Smart, Maya Business, and De Guzman & Co. Watches.