- March 24, 2023
A familiar nameplate is back—but this time it’s made to empower and drive your business.
The Toyota Lite Ace, once a boxy small van, has come back as a light commercial vehicle (LCV).
The all-new Lite Ace currently comes in two variants: the Pickup with an open bed for fast and flexible loading, and the Panel Van with sliding enclosure for a more secure cargo transport. Both have heavy-duty and wide capacity, perfect for any heavy-load transportation needs.
According to Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP), it will continue to grow the lineup as the Aluminum Van ideal for dry goods transport and the Utility Van fit for transporting manpower are expected to be introduced by September 2022.
The all-new Lite Ace is powered by a 1.5-liter gasoline engine and 5-speed manual transmission. It also comes with practical convenience features like electric power steering and air-conditioning system. For safety, it comes with SRS airbags and anti-lock brake system. The Panel Van gets an additional vehicle stability control.
The Pickup Lite Ace retails at P570,000 while the Panel Van Lite Ace has a retail price of P655,000 and both come in white. Upon its launch, the Lite Ace will be offered with free periodic maintenance for one year/20,000km.
Here are the body types and their respective payload capacity:
- Panel Van: Best for transporting small to medium sized materials (retailers, stores, groceries, water delivery, e-commerce deliveries | Payload capacity: 790kg
- Pickup: Best for irregular sized and bulky cargo (agriculture products, soda distributors) | Payload capacity: 950kg
- Utility Van (Available by September 2022): Best for transporting people (hardware, service companies) | Payload capacity: 720kg
- Aluminum Van (Available by September 2022): Best for cargo needs (moving transportation services) | Payload capacity: 625kg
- Cab & Chassis (Available by January 2023): Best for customizing (food trucks, refrigerated cargo) | Payload capacity: 1,050kg
To make it easier on the pocket, Toyota Financial Services Philippines is offering a weekly payment scheme with rates that go as low as P2,903.50 per week for the pickup.