The Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI) has officially opened the 8th Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, marking a successful return of the highly anticipated biennial event after a four-year hiatus.
With the theme “Mobility + Humanity: Innovating for the Common Good,” PIMS 2022 brings together the country’s biggest car manufacturers and partners in raising awareness on the future of mobility through sustainable, economical, and safer mobility solutions.
Here’s what you can expect from this four-day motor show:
- Top automotive brands such as BMW, Chery, Foton, Geely, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Suzuki, and Toyota will treat guests and spectators with daily brand presentations, car reveals, and exciting activities. EVs and hybrids are showcased in line with the show’s theme. Plan your visit with the floor plan below:
- You can test drive some of the latest vehicles in the market in the show’s outdoor event area where car club meets are also gathered.
- Aftermarket retail booths are located in the World Trade Center’s pavilion. Brands include Autoline MotorSports, Centro Manufacturing Corporation, Consumer Care Products, Inc., Digicars Auto Trading, Europlates Euro Car Accessories Inc., Forceworks, Inc., Halden Galway, JNY Global Resources, Inc., Nature Joe’s, Otium Health Care Co., Philkotse.com-Maxspeed Autoportal Inc., Power Equipment & Supplies Inc., Shop4Fun, Sta.Lucia Global Marketing Inc., Swak-Dito, Thunder Automotive Parts Inc. (ACDelco PH), and TPL Industrial Sales Corporation.
- Famished after all that walking? Food concessionaires are offering al fresco dining.
- Three modernized jeepneys courtesy of Foton serve as shuttle service all throughout the four-day event. Foton is PIMS’ official mobility partner. From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., you can avail the shuttle service between two pickup points at the World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is also the exclusive auto financing partner and diamond sponsor of this year’s motor show, offering exclusive auto deals for attending guests and spectators.
The 8th Philippine International Motor Show will run until Sunday, September 18, at the World Trade Center in Pasay. Tickets are available at the venue for P200 each.