It’s that time of the year again: Spotify has just launched 2023 Wrapped, and it’s dominating social media as everyone shares their results.
Explore your personalized 2023 Wrapped experience and check out the new interactive features celebrating your year on Spotify by opening the app or clicking here.
What’s new in Spotify Wrapped 2023?
Aside from revealing your top artists, genres, songs, and podcasts, Spotify has added new features to bring users closer to the heart of their listening:
- Me in 2023. You’ll see which of a dozen Spotify-created characters best describes your listening habits this year. Examples of characters include the Shapeshifter (“you’re quick to move from one artist to the next”), the Luminary (“you play light, upbeat music more than others”), and the Alchemist (“you create your own playlists more than others do”).
- Sound Town. You’ll be matched to a city based on your listening data and shared artist affinity.
Wrapped fan-favorites have also been given an update:
- Top 5 genres feature will display your top five music genres as a sandwich-inspired design.
- Top 5 artists goes a step beyond the list to let you see the month your listening peaked for each artist.
- Get to hear from one of your top artists directly within your personalized Wrapped via Your Artist Messages. You can then visit the Wrapped feed for video messages from thousands of artists including Taylor Swift, Jung Kook, Ben & Ben, Shanti Dope, FELIP, and more.
- On the Spotify Home screen, the Wrapped Feed feature wraps everything into one place. You can find best of editorial playlists, merch from top artists, concerts near you and more.
- Spotify’s AI DJ, available for the first week after launch, will guide you through your personalized Wrapped—serving up the music you loved this year and sharing commentary about some of your favorite artists, genres, songs and more.
- Invite your friends to create a Blend and tap the ‘2023 Wrapped Top Songs’ filter to combine all of your top songs from this year into one shared playlist.
- Spotify is bringing Wrapped to life in the Philippines at the Spotify Sari-Sari Store. Share your Wrapped results and grab exclusive merch that reflects your year. Meet your favorite podcasters in person and uncover more surprises at the SM MOA Main Atrium from December 8 to 10. It’s free for all Spotify users, so don’t miss out!