- June 5, 2023
Spotify has unveiled its 2022 Wrapped campaign with a personalized experience for listeners around the world. Wrapped unveils how 456 million Spotify users listened to the audio in their own unique way this year.
Starting today, eligible users can also access their personalized 2022 Wrapped experience exclusively in their updated Spotify mobile app (iOS and Android).
Spotify takes Wrapped 2022 beyond just top artists, genres, songs, podcasts and minutes listened. As this year is about self-expression and play, Spotify also improves data-driven stories and editorially curated playlists.
Here are the exciting features and updates from Wrapped 2022:
- Your Listening Personality is a new feature that not only tells you about the music you listen to but what that says about your music taste. Fans will learn which of 16 different Spotify-created Listening Personality types they are, based on their 2022 listening trends.
- Additionally, there’s also Audio Day, an interactive story that gives you a peek into how your music taste evolves throughout the day. From the sun rising to the time when night descends, take a look at how you seize the day and embrace the night.
- This year, Spotify expanded to include messages from more than 40,000 artists like Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, J Balvin, Måneskin, and more. With Your Artist Messages, eligible fans will get a personalized video feed with thank you messages from some of their top artists in 2022, with each video followed up by your most-listened song from that artist this year.
- Share more! Fans can now share their Wrapped cards on Instagram and Facebook, along with custom Wrapped-themed GIFs.
- Spotify Camp Nou Takeover: As a part of the first-of-its-kind partnership between Spotify and FC Barcelona, fans can also find 2022 Wrapped videos on social from some of their favorite players, including Robert Lewandowski, Alexia Putellas, Pedri, and Ansu Fati.
- Taking Wrapped into Roblox: To celebrate Wrapped and the artists that soundtracked the year, we’ll be taking over the Spotify Island mainland with Wrapped-inspired quests, games, virtual merch, and photo booth opportunities with 12 different artists including: Bizarrap, Black Sherif, CRO, Doechii, Eslabon Armado, Miranda Lambert, NIKI, Stray Kids, SUNMI and Tove Lo.
- Spotify is also bringing Wrapped Playground to the Philippines: Between December 10 and 11, Filipinos are invited to come to play at SM Mall of Asia. Experience different exciting activities and catch none other than BINI and BGYO.