Shopping and traveling are on the uptick now that the retail and tourism industries are moving toward economic recovery.
To make traveling and shopping more rewarding, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay Miles partnered with SM Advantage Card (SMAC) to launch the Shop to Fly, Fly to Shop lifestyle program.
With this program, PAL’s frequent flyers can convert their Mabuhay Miles to SMAC points, while SM loyal shoppers can convert their SMAC points to Mabuhay Miles.
Every 500 Mabuhay Miles Points can be converted to 50 SMAC Points, while every 250 SMAC points can be converted to 100 Mabuhay Miles Points.
Mabuhay Miles Points can be used to fly to any of PAL’s extensive local and international destinations, while SMAC Points can be used to shop at The SM Store, SM Supermarket, Hypermarket, and Savemore.
SMAC Points can also be used at retail brands like Waltermart, Alfamart, The Body Shop, Uniqlo, Levi’s, SM Appliance, Our Home, Crate and Barrel, Surplus Shop, Toy Kingdom, and more.
How to make shopping and flying more rewarding
SMAC to Mabuhay Miles:
- Log in to smac.ph.
- Click the PAL Mabuhay Miles banner.
- Type in your Mabuhay Miles number.
- Choose how many points you want to convert.
- Confirm via OTP sent to your email or mobile number.
Mabuhay Miles to SMAC:
- Call any of PAL Mabuhay Miles hotline numbers (from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.):
- Metro Manila: +632 8855-8888
- Cebu: +032 3400191
- Mobile: +639190562255
- US/Canada (open 24/7): 1800-4359725 (toll-free number)
- Provide Mabuhay Miles number, SMAC number, and number of miles to convert.