Mobile wallet GCash has launched a new “buy now, pay later” feature called GGives that allows Filipinos to pay for big-ticket items with a payment term of up to 24 installments.
Qualified users can now pay for items worth up to P30,000 with up to 24 installments—or ‘gives’—over 12 months. To be eligible to use GGives, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 21 to 65 years old.
- You must be a Filipino national.
- Your GCash profile needs to be fully verified via the GCash app.
- Your eligibility is subject to credit risk rules and policies.
- You maintain a good GScore. GScore is a score that reflects how active your are when using GCash and/or if you are paying your GCredit loans on time. To check your GScore, tap profile on the GCash app dashboard and tap GScore.
Here’s how to activate GGives in just a few easy steps:
- Tap “view all services” on the GCash app then select GGives.
- Review and complete your personal information on GGives. Tick and complete ‘Terms and Conditions.’
- Scan to choose GGives as a payment option. Choose to pay up to 24 gives over 12 months.
- Pay using your GCash wallet.
Eligible users can enjoy GGives in over 27,000 stores via Scan QR, with more branches and options to be made available for users soon.
On the GCash app, shoppers can buy from Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, The SM Store, Ministop, S&R Supermarket, Nike, Mercury Drug, Southstar Drug, Power Mac Center, MemoXpress, Datablitz, and many more.
Here are some fast facts about GGives: