Traveling with your family or barkada is an experience filled with shared moments and new discoveries. It can also be costly, so some choose to rent a pocket Wi-Fi to save on costs. The downside to this is that everyone has to stick together to share the Wi-Fi, which can be inconvenient.
Globe’s new Roam Surf4All changes that. It’s a simple and affordable solution for group trips, letting each person explore independently without the hassle of staying close for shared Wi-Fi. Now, everyone can enjoy connectivity without limitations during their holiday adventures.
Roam Surf4All is available in over 100 countries and allows shared connectivity among multiple users. They can split the cost among them, starting at as low as P73 per person per day for up to 15 days.
There are three packages available:
- Roam Surf4All 2599 with 5GB for 5 days (P104 per person per day)
- Roam Surf4All 5499 with 10GB for 15 days (P73 per person per day)
- Roam Surf4All 7499 with 15GB for 30 days (Coming soon at P50 per person per day)
To register to Roam Surf4All, follow these steps:
- Open the GlobeOne app.
- Click “Buy Promos” and click “More Promos Abroad.”
- Under the “Shareable Promos Abroad” category, click your preferred Roam Surf4All promo.
Once successfully registered to the promo, you can manage your data and add up to four Globe/TM members in the group data dashboard.
Upon arrival abroad, members can just turn on their Mobile Data and Data Roaming to start browsing. Note that the promo validity of Roam Surf4All starts upon registration.