If you have unused open or all-access data, you can turn them into Globe Rewards points until September 30, 2022. With these extra points, you can join #GChanceTheRaffle for a shot at exciting prizes, including the grand prize of P1 million in GCash.
Customers may also redeem digital vouchers for online shopping, or as cash at more than 3,000 partner establishments. You can even donate points to support your preferred charity.
You can convert your data until September 30 if you are subscribed to any of the following promos or plans:
- Globe Prepaid: All Go+, Go, GoEXTRA, GoSURF, GoSAKTO, App-Exclusives, and GoUNLI
- Globe Postpaid: Main data allowance from GPlan Plus, GPlan, ThePlan Plus, or ThePlan; Main GoSURF Packs, Recurring GoSURF Add-ons, and Rollover data
- Globe Platinum: ThePLATINUM Plan 3799 with 22GB, ThePLATINUM Plan 4999 with 27GB Data, ThePLATINUM Plan 7999 with 32GB Data, Rollover data, and recurring pack/add-on GoSURF (including 5G)
- TM: All-Net Surf 20, 30 and any EasySURF
- Home Prepaid WiFi: All HomeSURF
For Globe Prepaid and TM, each GB of data is equal to one Rewards point. For Platinum, Globe Postpaid, and Home Prepaid WiFi, one GB of data is equal to five Rewards points. Maximum data conversion is 20GB a month for Globe Prepaid and TM, and 50GB for the rest.
You can redeem rewards offers up to five times a day and send rewards as a gift once a day via the New GlobeOne app.
To convert your extra GB, click Rewards on the new GlobeOne app, select Convert Data, choose the Account or Promo, click Convert Data, and wait for the Success page.
Explore more ways to have an #ExtraGdayEveryday experience with Globe Rewards by visiting .