Consumers can look forward to numerous rewards and enhanced convenience with the EastWest Pay App and the upgraded EastWest Visa Platinum Card.
The EastWest Visa Platinum Card is an elite lifestyle card that offers competitive cashbacks and rewards for domestic and international shopping, dining, travel, and utility transactions.
Those who shop at department stores and e-commerce stores such as Shop.SM, Trunc.ph, ZALORA, Lazada, Shein, and Shopee, or those who dine at restaurants or order online via GrabFood, foodpanda and Pick.A.Roo, will be entitled to an 8.88% rebate from their total bill. This rebate also applies to travel expenses—from airline to lodging, to vehicle rental, and even to fuel and utilities.
For everything else, they still get a 0.3% rebate, which can add up to huge savings capped at a total of P1,250 per month.
On top of huge rebates, here are the other exclusive benefits that cardholders can expect:
- Welcome gift of P5,000 cashback upon reaching P0,000 retail spend within two months from card activation date, for new cards acquired via digital channels such as EastWest website or EastWest Tech Assistant (ESTA) chatbot.
- Additional cashback for seasonal promos with selected merchants such as online double-digit sales or payday sales
- 50% off on dining offers, and access to private sale events and special airline seat sales
- Free travel accident and inconvenience insurance coverage for the cardholder and the family of up to P20M if the tickets are purchased using the EastWest Visa Platinum credit card
- 1.7% low foreign currency conversion fee when traveling overseas
- 24-hour customer service priority queuing
- A year-round program of premium privileges from luxury getaways to culinary adventures, retail finds, and family entertainment pursuits
- A concierge service for worldwide hotel and restaurant reservations, flower and gift deliveries, special events, car and limousine rentals, salon bookings, and couriers
- A waived annual membership fee (AMF) upon reaching an accumulated spend of Php1.5M within 12 months from card anniversary date
To apply for an EastWest Visa Platinum credit card, simply click bit.ly/ESTAVisaPlat to chat with ESTA, the EastWest System Tech Assistant chatbot.
Meanwhile, the EastWest Pay App allows EastWest Visa cardholders to transact contactless at merchant point-of-sale (POS) terminals using their NFC-capable Android smartphone.
Aside from simply tapping to pay, the EastWest Pay App also lets you view your credit card account details, available balance, transaction history, and spend tracker in the convenience of your Android phone, as well as temporarily lock and unlock your card, a safety feature already available in the EastWest mobile app.
To enhance security, it requires a mobile phone verification upon registration and a 6-digit PIN or biometric access to log in.
The app is available to EastWest Visa Infinite, Platinum, Gold, and Classic cardholders and will open up to Mastercard, JCB credit cards, and Visa debit cards soon. Simply download it from the Google Play Store, register, and enroll as many EastWest Visa credit cards for consolidated convenience.