- March 26, 2023
On-demand consumer credit app BillEase and leading educational publisher Rex Education have teamed up to give customers the option to buy books with light and cardless installment.
Through the Read Now, Pay Later partnership with BillEase, students, parents and guardians, and practitioners shopping at Rex Book Store branches and Rex E-Store can choose from a wide selection of books, assessments, and digital learning products and pay only one-third of the price upfront, then split the rest for up to 12 months.
Meanwhile, law students can also get authentic law books and references and pay in light and easy installments. For instance, aspiring attorneys purchasing Ferdinand Tan’s Criminal Procedure (2021 Edition), priced at P2,320, will only have to pay P773 upfront and split the rest into customizable installment plans.
Here’s how to start your Read Now, Pay Later experience with Rex Book Store:
- Download the BillEase app on your phone (Play Store, App Store).
- Complete the registration process in as fast as 5 minutes. Upload one valid ID, one proof of income and billing, and two character references. Expect application updates via email.
- With an approved account and initial credit limit, you can start shopping from any these Rex Book Store branches: Rex Bookstore – Recto, Morayta, Cubai, Ortigas, Bicol, Cabanatuan, and Pampanga.
- After shopping, ask for the BillEase QR code at the counter. Open the BillEase app, click the scan icon on the top right corner, and scan the BillEase QR code.
- Input the amount, settle the required down payment, and confirm the transaction.