- June 5, 2023
The country’s biggest on-ground holiday spectacle—the MOA Night of Lights—is back, and it’s more magical than ever.
That’s because this year, SM Mall of Asia has partnered with The Walt Disney Company Philippines, Inc.—through their “From Our Family To Yours” campaign—in creating seven larger-than-life Disney-themed zones. Moreover, these zones are powered by Hyundai Motor Philippines Inc. (HMPH).
Here’s what you can see as you travel through the magical night of lights:
- You will be welcomed by a brightly lit tunnel full of ribbons and dazzling Mickey wreaths wrapped with multicolored lights.
- Classic Disney princesses—Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Ariel—welcome you to a Hall of Fame zone filled with bedazzled stars and gigantic Christmas balls.
- At the Gingerbread Candyland tunnel, you will be greeted by Very Merry MOA Gingerbread Christmas treats featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Daisy Duck.
- The Madrigal family welcomes you to the magical place of Casita through Disney’s Encanto Forest.
- Your beloved Pixar characters from Toy Story and Cars await as you enter the Pixar zone.
- Venture into the unknown through the Frozen-themed tunnel featuring Elsa, Anna, and Olaf, embellished with winter elements such as snowflakes, steep mountains, and snow mounds.
- The MOA Night of Lights ends with a grand Season’s Greetings Tunnel adorned with your favorite Disney characters.
Open for all kids and kids-at-heart to enjoy
MOA NOL will run from December 1, 2022 to January 8, 2023. Booking a slot is simple. If you want to experience this immersive drive-thru, you need to have a single receipt amounting to at least P1,500 from any establishment of MOA, SM by the BAY, S Maison, MOA Square, or IKEA combined with P500 worth of Disney merchandise from the SM Store, Toy Kingdom, SM Hypermarket, Watsons, Uniqlo, Miniso, Pandora, H&M, Havaianas, Crocs, or Nike MOA or S Maison branch, to claim one vehicle entry pass.
Registration booths are located at the following:
- Level 1, South Main Mall near Panda Express
- Level 2, South Main Mall near Zara
- Level 2, MOA Square near Koomi
- Level 1, S Maison Concierge
- Concert Grounds, Bay Shore Avenue
You will be asked to select your preferred date and time. A confirmation ticket will then be sent via email and used for validation upon arrival at the venue. Receipts dated from November 26, 2022 until January 8, 2023 shall be accepted.
You may check the details of online registration through SM Mall of Asia’s official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
Discover and meet Hyundai’s range of new models
Thinking of driving through this spectacle on one of Hyundai’s range of new models? You can do so as the Creta subcompact SUV, Tucson compact SUV, Staria van, and the recently launched Stargazer MPV are available for use during the entire first week and thereafter on every weekend. What’s more, the automaker is throwing in a free Hyundai golf umbrella at the end of your ride. Meanwhile, those who place a Hyundai reservation on-site will get a limited edition Camelbak water bottle.
Hyundai has set up a customer lounge with a display area and redemption booth toward the exit of the Night of Lights. There you’ll find the IONIQ 5 supplying electricity to the brand’s signature Café through its Vehicle-to-Load (V2L) function, as well as the new 7-seater Stargazer MPV.