Sending money from the Philippines to any bank account in the United States is now easier, faster, and more affordable.
Pouch, the first lightning payment operator in the Philippines, has introduced its latest app feature called ‘Send Globally,’ which lets customers send Philippine peso to the US. The funds will be paid out as US dollars to the recipient’s US bank account.
Pouch offers affordable and secure transactions through Send Globally, with competitive rates and quick processing times of 0 to 3 days instead of weeks, thereby reducing the risk of payment delays.
Send Globally allows both local businesses and individuals to transfer amounts between $1 and $1,000, with plans to support transactions exceeding this limit in the future.
How to send money using the Send Globally feature
- Download the Pouch.ph app (Google Play, App Store) and sign up.
- Tap “Send Globally.”
- Tap “United States.”
- Enter your recipient’s name and bank account number.
- Enter Amount (in Php).
- Confirm the exchange rate.
- Funds arrive in the US bank account.
Here are other ways to send and receive money via the Pouch app:
- Tap Send.
- Choose “Lightning,” “Bank Transfer,” or “Scan/Paste.”
- Enter your recipient details or scan/paste a lightning QR code.
- Tap Receive.
- Choose “Create Invoice” or “Bank Deposit.”
- Enter an amount and optional memo and get a one-time use QR code to share.