- March 26, 2023
Are you looking for ways to boost your savings, save on shopping and travel, or settle all your bills on time? All-in-one digital bank Maya shares some tips and tricks to master your money and get you closer to your 2023 money goals:
Boost your savings
- Grow your hard-earned savings with up to 6% p.a. with Maya Savings for deposits up to P100,000. All you have to do is spend a total of P250 on bills, load, or Maya payments (QR code, card, or online). In excess of P100,000, you also earn a base interest rate of 4.5% p.a on your deposits up to P5 million. Watch your money grow as savings interests are credited to your account daily.
- Maya Savings also lets you set up Personal Goals and earn a guaranteed 6% interest per annum on deposits of up to P1,000,000. What’s more, you can create up to five different Personal Goals. Think one for each life goal, such as emergencies, home, car, etc.
Save on fees
- Get cash in your Maya wallet for a minimum of P1,500 via InstaPay and get your InstaPay fee (up to P25) as a cashback.
- No need to worry about transfer fees when you cash in your Maya wallet from any of your linked banks, or from other over-the-counter channels (up to P8,000 per month).
Spend and save
- Shop at Robinsons Malls and get some money back with Maya. For a minimum P1,000.00 single-receipt spend, you can receive a P100 cashback from your first-ever Maya QR transaction and P50 consecutively after.
- Need mobile load? Collect 5% cashback each time you accumulate P500 worth of load. New to Maya? Enjoy 20% cashback (up to P50) when you load up with Smart or TNT.
Traveling? Save on these deals!
- Enjoy 50% off (up to P1,500) on hotels and 1,500 AirAsia points by booking a hotel worth at least P1,500 through the AirAsia super app or website. Simply enter your Maya Visa card details upon checkout and input the code VISA50.
- Get 8% off when you book for hotels via agoda.com/visaph and pay using your Maya Visa card.
Completely free to download and register, Maya packs a feature-rich money app, an inclusive digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money—save, borrow, spend, invest, and more, right from your smartphone.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to P500,000 per depositor.