Kids and teens can now shop securely online, buy gaming credits, send and receive money, learn to be financially responsible, and more with GCash Jr., the newest e-wallet in the GCash app for kids and teens ages 7 to 17.
With GCash Jr., young users can access a host of digital financial services along with exciting offers such as exclusive fandom deals, gaming vouchers and discounts, premium access to their favorite shows, music, and so much more in a trendy user interface made just for them.
To kickstart the youth’s digital financial journey, GCash Jr. has designed an easy-to-use dashboard to access GCash’s convenient features such as online payments and Pay QR for their K-Pop merchandise, buying load for their gaming credits and skins, and GLife for food deals and the latest fashion trends.
The e-wallet can be loaded with up to P50,000. There’s also a P10,000 limit for daily incoming and outgoing transactions.
Safety and security remains a top priority. Similar to regular GCash accounts, GCash Jr. follows a stringent KYC (know-your-customer) process. Here’s how to register for an account:
- Download the GCash app and fill out the forms.
- Submit a photo of any of the following IDs: student ID, passport, or national ID.
- Get your parents to input their fully verified GCash account for reference. They also need to take a selfie holding the ID you submitted.
- Upload a photo of your birth certificate and hit ‘Submit.’
- You will receive an SMS confirmation as a fully verified GCash Jr. user.