- May 29, 2023
Care packages have become more common because of the pandemic. If you have friend or family member who’s isolated and nursing an illness, sending a package full of essentials is like putting love into a well-curated bag or box. And with the help of on-demand delivery services such as Lalamove, you can show your friends and loved ones that you care—no matter the distance—with fast, convenient, and affordable delivery.
If you’re sending a care package to someone, here are five essential items you should consider:
- Face masks. Face masks are the simplest and most basic way to protect yourself and your loved ones from getting sick. It may be a common item to give and receive these days, but it’s a great reminder to make loved ones feel safe and protected.
- Vitamins. Of course, aside from wearing protective gear to combat contact with the virus, it’s a whole different battleground for when people are actually exposed. This is where one’s immunity comes into play, and the amount of vitamins one regularly takes makes all the difference in the world.
- Fruits.The best thing about fruits, aside from boosting one’s immunity, is that you can consume it in different ways such as smoothies, a bowl of fruit salad, or eating them fresh from harvest.
- At-home testing kits. It’s always handy to stock up on testing kits at home, especially as more people go out and get exposed to others. It’s a thoughtful gift to better prepare for emergency situations.
- Medicines. When someone is sick, the last thing they want to worry about is going out to buy medicine. Give them a hand by asking them for the doctor’s prescription. Book a Lalamove pabili service, send a photo of the prescription to the Lalamove rider, and include it in the care package later on.
Let faraway loved ones feel special and remembered by sending a well-thought-out care package. You can even make up to 20 booking in one go via Lalamove’s multi-stop feature.
You can also maximize every delivery by joining Lalamove Rewards and earn Lalapoints to redeem perks. You can use your Lalapoints to purchase care package items at Lalamove’s partner merchants such as 7-Eleven, SM, and more.